PhD student presentations
1st year internal PhD students will present their research activity
- Karolína Honzejková. Structural characterization of protein complexes involved in apoptosis.
- Zuzana Kadlecová. Study of retention and separation mechanism in mixed-mode chromatography; application for protein digestion products separation.
- Sarra Abdi. ADORable zeolites: addressing structure-activity relationships for porous heterogeneous acid catalysts.
- Ang Li. Rational synthesis of zeolitic materials and advanced microscopy characterization.
- Ondřej Veselý. Synthesis of novel zeolite materials using the ADOR method.
- David Šorm. Hyper-Cross-Linked Organometallic Porous Polymers.