Research fellow position in photo(electro)catalytic reduction of CO2
Project supervisor: Jiří Čejka
The Faculty of Science, Charles University (Prague, Czech Republic) invites applications for a Research fellow position in the Department of Physical and Macromolecular Chemistry. The position is funded by European DESIRED project on Direct co-processing of CO2 & water to sustainable multicarbon energy products in novel photocatalytic reactor (https://desired-project.eu/).
The position is open for experimental chemist with a strong background in electrocatalysis and photoelectrocatalysis. The research will focus on development of novel materials for CO2 conversion into value-added products. We offer work in the international research group at the world-known Charles University.
- Ph.D. or other appropriate level 8 ISCED (International Standard Classification of Education) qualification completed within the last seven years.
- The applicant must have had at least 2 published, peer-reviewed research outputs in the last 3 years.
- All research activities will be conducted in English; knowledge of the Czech language is not required.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English required.
Selection will be based on the relevance of candidates, professional interests and experience and on excellence in research achievements.
Position duration, starting date and remuneration:
- The starting day is 1.3.2023, however, this date is flexible.
- The gross monthly salary is 2100 EUR and benefits, including health insurance and social insurance coverage.
Required application materials:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae with the list of publications
- Contact details for 2 referees (for references)
How to submit application materials:
please email required application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, using subject “DESIRED position”